Expected to bring an international standard urban area, a new "downtown" (second center) in Ho Chi Minh City, Youssef Akila – Head of Design Masterise Homes came to London to join a partner from Foster + Partners – Senior Partner Toby Bunt discussed the project's design and plan. This close cooperation promises to realize the values that Masterise Homes commits to bring to the project.
Masterise Homes and Foster + Partners
- An urban icon of Southeast Asia: Possessing internationally recognized design capabilities, Foster + Partners brings an international standard lifestyle and builds a civilized and modern residential community at The Global City.
- Synchronized and methodically planned & designed: Under the hands of Forster + Partners, The Global City will be comprehensively planned according to international standards from houses, offices, utilities, facilities. infrastructure, providing a complete experience for residents here.
- Future Urban Trends – Green, Sustainable and Smart: During more than 50 years of pioneering sustainable design trends in architecture and urban construction, Foster + Partners will also apply international standards that ensure provide residents with a smart life but still close to nature.
The Global City urban area is located in a prime location
Location The Global City Urban Area District 2 is located right in front of Ho Chi Minh City highway. Ho Chi Minh City Long Thanh - Dau Giay, An Phu Ward, District 2 is likened to the center right in the East with developed and increasingly perfect transportation infrastructure. An Phu intersection with Mai Chi Tho is the starting point of Long Thanh-Dau Giay expressway and the end point of Luong Dinh Cua road after completion, which will increase the value of the project.
The project is located next to the river, providing a rich source of landscape and open space. 4 sides of the project have diverse regional connections:
- The East is adjacent to the front of Do Xuan Hop Street
- The West borders the super project Saigon Sports City -> Residents inherit high-class external facilities
- In the South, it borders on Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay Expressway
- The North borders the Rach Chiec river
Commercial townhouses with large street frontage attract customers, why are prices constantly increasing?