The Global City urban area District 2 is located right in front of Ho Chi Minh City highway. Ho Chi Minh City Long Thanh - Dau Giay, An Phu Ward, District 2 is likened to the center right in the East with developed and increasingly perfect transportation infrastructure. An Phu intersection with Mai Chi Tho is the starting point of Long Thanh-Dau Giay expressway and the end point of Luong Dinh Cua road after completion, which will increase the value of the project.
The project is located next to the river, providing a rich source of landscape and open space. 4 sides of the project have diverse regional connections:
- The East is adjacent to the front of Do Xuan Hop Street
- The West borders the super project Saigon Sports City -> Residents inherit high-class external facilities
- In the South, it borders on Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay Expressway
- The North borders the Rach Chiec river
5 strategic traffic routes surrounding The Global City project
1. An Phu 3-storey intersection: connecting major traffic axes in Ho Chi Minh City Long Thanh Dau Day, Mai Chi Tho Boulevard, Luong Dinh Cua Avenue, connecting Nguyen Thi Dinh, Dong Van Cong, with an investment capital of 3,773 billion, with There are two overpasses, the roundabout area is surrounded by small islands, and the iconic tower "Aspiration" is 36m high. Construction started in 2022, expected to be completed in 2025
2. The 40m wide Lien Phuong Street is considered one of the most important traffic routes of Thu Duc City, helping to connect the old district 2 and district 9 together. According to the latest progress, currently, Lien Phuong route only has a few unconstructed sections, including: The section passing through the Tay Tang Long project with a length of about 1km and the passage passing through 2 projects The Global City and Saigon Sports City with about 1.6km in length. In the future, Lien Phuong road will be connected smoothly with Mai Chi Tho street
3. Do Xuan Hop Street is 30m wide with 6 lanes. Currently, the section of DXH road intersecting with Q2 expressway is under urgent construction.
4. Expressway parallel to Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay
The project has a total length of nearly 3.4 km, a road surface of 20 m, including 4 lanes with 2 parallel sections on the right of the road leading to the Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay highway. The parallel road will be directly connected to Mai Chi Tho street
5. Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Day Expressway Expansion Project, according to the study, will be expanded from 4 lanes to 8 lanes 24km long, from An Phu intersection ==> expected intersection location Bien Hoa - Vung Tau, the rest will keep the current 4 lanes. Particularly, 2 large bridges on Song Tac route are proposed to be 10 lanes wide and Long Thanh is proposed to be widened to 9 lanes. And will contribute to meet traffic demand when Long Thanh airport is expected to operate in 2025, with a cost of 13,000 billion.
The Global City has two fronts adjacent to the most important road in the East Saigon area: Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay highway and Do Xuan Hop street, buy now, or wait for the roads to be completed?
See more projects at: The Global City District 2
Tiến độ The Global City tháng 1/2024 – Nhà phố SOHO gấp rút hoàn thiện mặt ngoài và công viên nội khu sẵn sàng bàn giao